DAY OF GIVING 2022
The Wayne Thomas PTO, D112 and the 112 Education Foundation invite you to participate in Day of Giving 2022, an ongoing collection effort culminating in a presentation of essential items and holiday gifts to local families in need on Saturday, December 10.
This important community event benefits hundreds of families in Highland Park and Highwood through an organized collection of groceries, toiletries and clothing for families in need.
The Wayne Thomas PTO has signed on to purchase 100 boxes of oatmeal to distribute to our community in need.
Families are also invited to donate items on their own to the collection before 12/10:
- Sign up on the Day of Giving SignUpGenius list for Food, Toiletries, Personal, and/or Household Items.
- You may purchase on your own, or make your purchases through the Amazon Day of Giving 2022 Wishlist.
NEW Winter Clothing Items or Baby Items may also be purchased from the Amazon Day of Giving 2022 Wishlist.
OR you can let the Day of Giving team do the shopping:
○ Make a financial contribution by December 3rd to North Shore School District 112.
○ Memo: Day of Giving 2022 / Attn: Day of Giving Committee/Northwood 945 North Ave., Highland Park, IL 60035
- Volunteer to prepare or deliver baskets. Email email@example.com
Note: All donations purchased on the Amazon Wish List will be shipped to Northwood Middle School - 945 North Ave. Please order as soon as possible to ensure delivery by December 9th.
Please see the message from the Day of Giving Committee for more details.